Walks are critical to the mental and physical well-being of dogs. Our dog walks provide an opportunity for your best friend to have fun, socialize, and stay in shape. One of the greatest gifts you can give your dog is more time outside to experience new sights, sounds, and smells.
Where Are Our Adventures?
Our walks take place in many different locations around the Oakland, Berkeley, and Emeryville area. We’ve been known to go on the following types of adventures:
- Hikes in the Berkeley/Oakland Hills – Berkeley Fire Trails, Strawberry Canyon, Knowland Park, and York Trail are some of our favorites
- Dog parks – Point Isabel and the Albany Bulb are wonderful locations
- Walks through different local neighborhoods for an urban dog walk experience
- We also like to surprise the dogs with new locations and adventures each day!
All dogs remain on a leash during the walks to ensure safety.
Group vs. Private Walks
Most dogs do well on group walks. In fact, they often prefer the experience of being part of the pack. We do offer private walks for those dogs that have reactivity issues with other dogs/people, have special needs (physical or emotional), or prefer one-on-one walks.
- We can take them from kennelindia or your home when it’s time for their walk
- If your dog is at home, we offer pick-ups and drop-offs
- Each walk is 1 hour
Ready to get Started?
CONTACT US to get started.